Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stanley Cup Parade Day!

My last post described the way I felt about this Bruins team and their journey to the Stanley Cup. I figured the best way to start this week would be with a few awesome pictures I got at the parade:



 


Waiting for the team around 930am, we had some entertainment with several people trying to climb trees on Boylston St.



Once these clowns were done, our Captain, Big Z rolled on in!



With the Cup and my boy, Tim Thomas!


Had to make sure I got a solo shot of Timmy.



Chiarelli and the Prince of Wales Trophy (Eastern Conference Title).


Horton.

Big bad Lucic.


The Bear! a.k.a. the most miserable person on the duck boats that day. Had to be 100 degrees in that suit.



McQuaid.


Great shot of Bergeron if I do say so myself.


City of Boston's newest hero: Dennis Seidenberg.

Guy holding up a Bobby Orr sign?


This was Clarendon Street after the parade was done. Tons of people scattered in Copley Square.


 Amar had a good time.



And so did I!



Really awesome experience and it was totally worth it to get up early on a Saturday morning, get crammed into the T with tons of people, and watch the Stanley Cup and this team roll through the city. There is only 1 Stanley Cup and it was no more than 20-30 feet from me. Awesome. Would I do it again? Absolutely! Let's hope we have some more Stanley Cup wins in our future. Congratulation again to the Bruins!



No comments:

Post a Comment